Pop-Flyers.com presents the Pop Extra EPP Aerobatic 3D Airplane
This is the radio controlled, electric powered, almost-ready-to-fly, Pop Extra EPP Aerobatic 3D Airplane. For Intermediate to Advanced Modeler/Flyers.
- Construction: EPP and carbon fiber,pre-assembled
- Wings: EPP and carbon fiber, two-piece
- Landing Gear: Pre-formed aluminum main gear
- Aileron Control: Four servos, two per wing
- Stabilizer: Two-piece
- Motor Mount: Wooden. one set for stick and one for plate motors.
- Hardware: All included
- Building Time: Ready to fly in several hours
- Warranty Period: 90 day limited
Pre-built wings, fuselage and tail assemblies, pushrods, motor mount for plate back motor, motor mount for stick back motor,decals, hardware package and photo-illustrated instructions
- Motor & Controller: Brushless or brushed 370
- Radio: 4-channel minimum with servo reverser
- Servos: 4-6g or 9g servos
- Battery:1200-2000mAh Li-polymer
- Wingspan: 34.25" (870mm)
- Wing Area: 381 sq in (2458 sq cm)
- ARF Weight: 4.9 oz (138g)
- Flying Weight: 12.52oz(355g)
- Length: 31.1" (790mm)
- Airfoil: Fully-symmetrical, mid-wing placement
COMMENTS: Very Cool 3D maneuvers!
Remember to mention that you saw it on SKYCONTROL!
Picture provided & copyrighted by Pop-Flyer.com
For further information about Pop-Flyer.com click here
See more news in Model Aviation |
| Mail to friend | Add Skycontrol to favorites