Wilco Publishing: Experience the thrill of Air Traffic Control !
Tower Simulator puts you in the controller’s chair high atop a major or complex airport to choreograph the movements of incoming and outgoing air traffic. Tower Simulator takes you into a world of authority and responsibility in which the lives of thousands of passengers depend on your ability to make split-second decisions. As a tower controller, you handle realistic aircraft take-offs and landings, as well as aircraft ground movements through breathtaking out-the-window and radar views. unways, taxiways, aprons, flight paths, obstructions and airport structures are all under your control !
- Ground and Tower simulation
- Photorealistic renditions of several worldwide airports
- Multiple views, including out-the-window tower view, Air and Ground Radars
- Realistic aircraft take-off, landing and moving along airport grounds
- For beginners and experts, from free simulation to Career mode
- Digitized pilots communications
- Actively overlooked and supervised by licensed professionals
- Based on actual FAA and European regulations
- Advanced modern graphics and simulation technology
- User configurable traffic rate, time of day, weather, etc.
Tower Simulator meets the two most important training criteria for a high-fidelity ATC tower training environment :
- Highly realistic scenario generation
- Adjustable time of day, weather and seasonal conditions.
Handle living airports !
- 60+ airplanes models from general aviation up to the most recent airliner (including Airbus A380, cargo movement aircraft,…)
- 300+ airlines flying according to their actual timetables
- Advanced aircraft behaviors based on manufacturers’ flying characteristics and official aeronautical procedures
- Ground traffic to reflect daily activity level with service vehicles moving according to the traffic: pushback, fuel truck, luggage trucks,… before, during and after the aircraft arrival
- Multiple events to evaluate your ability to make split-second appropriate decision
- Gate assignments for airlines in order to match living world used gates
- Life road traffic in the airports vicinity
- Aircraft lights based on real circumstances.
ower Simulator is definitely YOUR simulation !
- Simulation suited to beginners and experts : Adjustable complexity level - Assigned path can be made visible on the ground
- Floating and resizable windows: air radar, ground radar, arrival & departure printable strips
- Reward calculated according to airport difficulty, number of aircraft handled, user’s level
- Score and salary depending on statistics, rewards, earnings, career, mistakes,…
- Implemented regulations based on FAA and European guidelines
- User-friendly interface
- Complete in-depth manual with detailed official procedures description and airport charts
- Multilingual installation : English, French, German, Spanish.
Challenge yourself in a living environment !
- Airports ranked by handling difficulty level, from the island airport to the world’s busiest airport
- User ruled airport lighting for runways, taxiways, parking areas
- Multiple views: tower, radar and ‘binocular’ to easily locate and control further aircraft, vehicles,…
- Male/female digitized pilots voices with various accents
- Dynamic sound experience featuring Doppler effects
- Realistic environment with beautiful sunset, sunrise, moonlight,…
- Challenging and adjustable conditions: rain, snow, thunderstorms, fog, and time of the day
- Realistic clouds movements
Customize Tower Simulator with controller’s name and picture, time schedule, callsign, airlines, gate assignments, repaintable airplanes,…
About Wilco Publishing
Wilco Publishing is the publisher of simulation software : Airbus Series, 737 Pilot in Command, Airbus A400M, A380, 767 Pilot in Command,… and Hangsim, a PC-based glider simulation. Its titles have received worldwide awards for e.g. Best Aircraft and Best Panel. Wilco takes its name from the aeronautical abbreviation for "Will Comply." Founded in 1997, Wilco Publishing can be reached at http://www.wilcopub.com
FeelThere is the developer of several award winner Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons. Company’s goal is to bring life like experience to the users. Founded in 2002, feelThere can be reached at http://www.feelthere.com
Source: Wilco Publishing
Pictures provided by Wilco Publishing
For further information about Wilco Publishing, click here
See more news in FS Hard/Software |
| Mail to friend | Add Skycontrol to favorites