New at simMarket: FranceVRF - FlightMediterranee Collection for FSX and FS2004: The FlightMediterranee BasePack covers the Southern part of France from Marseille to Perpignan (about 20 000 km sqr.) with photorealistic textures.
Each of the default airport plateforms on the scenery have been reworked in order to closely fit the phototexture with precisely aligned taxiways, buildings, and objects, greatly enhancing these from the standard Flight Simulator 2004 fare. Therefore, the virtual pilot can experience both VFR and IFR flights within a very large zone with a degree of realism never attained before in this region. Our main goal in developing this new concept of scenery add-ons is to recreate a realistic flying experience from a pilot’s point of view. The “Flight” series has a modular approach perfectly fitting together the photorealistic coverage and the optimization of the elements of decor such as detailed airports. The BasePack is an optimized photoscenery package where all the default scenery elements have been retreated.
- Zone of 20 000 km sqr covering the Southern part of France from Marseille to Perpignan with photorealistic textures.
- Textures made from aerial photography IGN (National Geographical Institute) and not satellite imagery, are retreated for an optimal visual rendition in Flight Simulator®.
- Ground textures are summer only.
- High resolution (LOD10) custom mesh for the whole region treated.
- Custom autogen for the whole coastline (the entire autogen coverage will be soon commercialized in an other product pacakage that ).
- All lakes and rivers have been entirely cut out and faithfully represented, reworked with bodies of landable water, including a systematic mesh treatment (LWM: land and water mask) nearby banks in order to avoid sloping water effects.
- 30 airports and helipads are integrated. These airports have been optimized to fit perfectly the photoscenery : precise taxiway and apron positioning, replaced buildings and hangars, windsocks, towers, etc.
- All the airports’ surroundings have been treatedin order to remove the ‘cliff’ effect caused by the altitude differences between a precise mesh and the ‘flat’ Flight Simulator runways.
- Extremely precise geo-referenced texture positionning, ensuring a maximal compatibility with scenery add-ons for this region.
- Process development fully conform to the Microsoft SDK, ensuring a maximal compatibility with future versions of Flight Simulator.
- Open BasePack concept, allowing an easy integration of scenery add-ons from other editors.
- Comprehensive maps and flight documentation for all the included airports in PDF format (80 VAC VFR approaches and airport diagrams.)
The AutogenPack is the second pane of the Flight Méditerranée scenery and complements the photo-realistic BasePack (required) with buildings and vegetation mandatory to achieve a realistic visual of the area. This complement provides an Autogen coverage of about 20000km² and is made of trees, buildings, warehouses and houses meticulously positionned on the BasePack photo-realistic texture. In order to depict the specificities of the different Pyrenees areas, we have developped a set of specific Autogen textures for the towns, industrial areas, villages…
- Autogen coverage (Trees, houses, buildings…) all over the whole Flight Méditerranée area (about 20000km²).
- Specific autogen textures provided for each region of the Méditerranée area.
- Night texture provided for each specific autogen texture.
Pictures provided and copyrighted by simMarket
For further information about simMarket, click here
See more news in FS Hard/Software |
| Mail to friend |