GMX Media presents Pacific Storm flight simulation
On December 7th 1941, the U.S. Pacific Navy stationed at Pearl Harbor came under attack from Japanese fighter planes. The enemy fighters were destroying the American aircraft on land and in the air with deadly force. The battle of Pearl Harbor became the first of many to be fought over hostile waters.
Now you can participate in all the major Pacific battles of World War II in Pacific Storm – a game that seamlessly incorporates RTS into a major flight simulation title. Fight on either side, controlling US or Japanese forces and change the outcome of each historical battle!
- Detailed 3D models of vehicles - including battleships, aircraft-carriers, destroyers, cruisers and rocket cruisers, submarines, torpedo boats, tankers, cargo ships and transports, fighters, attack planes, torpedo-bombers, strategic bombers, reconnaissance planes, land cannons and antiaircraft guns – all designed according to drafts from historical archives.
- A wide system of upgrades include the option of producing nuclear or biological weapons.
- Total freedom of strategic and tactical decisions.
- First-person view available (while taking control of a planes or a submarines)
- Units gain experience and can be transferred between battles.
- Realistic 3D landscapes and weather conditions – mist, storms & rain.
- Multiplayer via LAN supports tactical map battles and multiplayer simulation combat.
- Pentium 800 MHZ
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
- 256 MB RAM
- 4X CD ROM
- DirectX 9.1
- DirectX 9 Compatible 3D video and sound card (32MB)
- 1GB Hard Disk space
Source: GMX Media
For further information about GMX Media, click here
See more news in FS Hard/Software |
| Mail to friend | Add Skycontrol to favorites