Discover the west of Germany in unseen detail with VFR Germany 1 - West (FSX only) by Aerosoft
Since the first version of FS, simpilots dreamed about having large areas covered with high detail aerial images and having all buildings placed in the correct location. Well now we can show you that we got very close to that. Using totally new technology combining several databases this scenery offers the best representation of the terrain possible in FSX. No matter of you fly as low as 1000ft or at FL35! This scenery series will impress you like no other before: The first part (West) brings you thousands of VFR objects and millions (yes, millions!) of exactly placed buildings placed on 95,000km² of aerial images!
- 95,000km² of aerial images at a stunning resolution of 1m/pix
- Almost all lakes, rivers etc. with water masks (reflecting and landable for floaters)
- Thousands of important VFR reference points like transmission towers, factories and much more
- New custom-made autogen replacing the default autogen buildings with typical German looking buildings
- Autogen buildings placed at their exact locations using a database of more than 8 Million (!) objects!
- Airport runways adjusted to the aerial images
- Additional glider and ultralight airfields, which were not included in FSX yet
- Extensive manual in English and German
- VFR map for the whole area
- Flight Simulator X + Service Pack 2 (Download at www.fsinsider.com)
- Windows XP(SP2), Windows Vista
- 3 GHz processor
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 256 MB graphic card (512 MB recommended)
- 15 GB free hard disk space!
- Sound card
- Download-Size: 13.7 GB !!!
Pictures provided and copyrighted by Aerosoft
Further information about Aerosoft, click here
See more news in FS Hard/Software |
| Mail to friend |