Discover now DC-10 Collection from Just Flight!
One of the first widebody airliners, the DC-10 features three engines with the centre engine positioned in the vertical tail. Although not a new design, hundreds are still in daily service around the globe and safely deliver both passengers and freight. Featuring a massive 38 high-quality worldwide liveries spread over 15 model variations, the DC-10 is the latest release in our F-Lite range. This package has been designed by the experts at CLS (Commercial Level Simulations) to be both very high in quality and yet easy to operate. Giving you the highest quality of model design and textures, animations and flight model characteristics at an affordable price, this has to be a great deal!
Also included as a bonus in this package is the USAF KC-10A Extender and Royal Dutch Air Force KDC-10A air-to-air refuelling tankers with animated fuel drogues and boom! The manual includes a tutorial to ensure that your flights go smoothly.
- Highly detailed 3D models
- 3D Virtual Cockpit, fully flyable
- Wing view option
- Includes many animations such as flaps, spoilers, ailerons, elevators, rudder, engine fans, operating passenger and cargo doors, operating thrust reversers - even the ailerons and elevators droop when engines are shut down!
- Optional pushback truck included
- KC10A Extender and KDC10 model featuring:
- Animated fuel boom and drogues.
- Dynamic wingflex
- XML landing gear animation, wheels stay flat on the ground.
- Animated large cargo door for –CF and military models
- Six Custom flights and comprehensive tutorial based on real world operations
- Customised effects
Accurate Flight model
- Highly tuned DC-10 Flight Dynamics based on highly detailed documentation and experience from an air carrier FAA Level-C 3-axis simulator
- 6 DC-10 flight models based on Boeing specifications: DC-10-10, -15, -30, -40, KC-10 Extender, and KDC-10 tanker.
- ‘True Feel’ format for correct performance and feel.
- Flight testing based on FAA simulation requirements
- Optional models with no pushback tug for FSX power users.
- Jetway and baggage truck operations implemented for FSX
DC-10 Operations Manual, with full flight example complete with weather charts, dispatch report, performance sheets, checklists, and pilot weight manifest sheets.
High-fidelity DC-10 Soundset based on GE CF6 engines.
- Full analog Pilots, Co-Pilots and Flight engineer panels.
- Also included is the Overhead, Throttle Quadrant and Radio stack panels.
- Flight Engineers station has expanded pop-ups for easier viewing.
- Limited function FMC which allows for SIDs and STARs in the Flight Simulator database,
- Radio and Navigation frequency entry, v-speed calculation, "direct to" waypoint features, progress display, estimated fuel on board, and more.
- Flight Simulator X or FS2004
- 2GHz PC (2.5GHz for FSX)
- 512Mb RAM (1024Mb for FSX)
- Windows Vista/XP
- 128Mb+ 3D graphics card
- 1Gbb hard drive space
- DVD-ROM drive
Source: Just Flight
Pictures provided & copyrighted by Just Flight
For further information about Just Flight click here
See more news in FS Hard/Software |
| Mail to friend | Add Skycontrol to favorites