Aersoft: FSX Mission Pack - Flight Tales 1
"Mayday, mayday! Double engine failure!" - "Captain, two green, one red, left main gear stuck!" - "Hang on, this is going to be a tough one!"… Since the very first Flight Simulator every simulator pilot dreamed of scenarios like these. Extreme emergency situations, crucial rescue maneuvers, thrilling aerobatics: that’s what makes PC-flying fun. With the new Flight Simulator such situations can be rendered much more realistic and thrilling than before. With the popularity of FSX default missions we decided to develop an Add-On with emergency missions, relaxed scenic flights and challenging head-to-head air races. The Mission Pack - Flight Tales I include 10 missions full of challenges for inexperienced as well as advanced pilots.
Take part in the Flight Tales 1, discover a lot of details, challenge your flight skills and earn lots of rewards. The default missions that are included in FSX are only a introduction to what missions could do, when you see these you know that the mission engine is capable of a lot more.
* 10 missions with different skill levels
* many additional objects and details
* detailed briefings
* many rewards
- Anchorage Postman Fly the weekly mailman tour and collect mail on several small airstrips on your way to Anchorage.
- Awakening Beaver The Beaver has been rested in the hangar for months. Now it’s your turn to wake her up. Have you ever tried taking off from a runway with floats?
- Birthday Surprise Be your nephews most favorite uncle and visit him on his birthday. Fly through the Swiss mountains and pray for good weather.
- Black Forest Rally The Black Forest is a lovely landscape in southern Germany. Take off with your friends and don’t forget your camera.
- Bright Skies Soaring with a glider is pure flying fun. Australia is a paradise for gliders. Relax and enjoy the flight or get a thrill by doing aerobatics.
- Tutorial Helpful information for flying missions
- French Distraction France, the famous Cote d’Azur. Approaching Nice airport with a A321 - no problem! Are you sure?
- Monaco Trophy The Principality of Monaco is also well known because of the Formula 1 race. But hey, why not do an air race?
- Only 60 Minutes The North Sea is a quite stormy sea. It won´t be surprising when there`s an emergency. Fly an SAR helicopter to rescue souls.
- Peruvian Rain Peru - the Andes, heavy rain, an old Dakota and people awaiting your humanitarian help. Are you up to the task?
- The Great Waldo Pepper Do you know the famous movie with Robert Redford? Astound the spectators by flying thrilling stunts at the air show of Oshkosh.
Pictures provided and copyrighted by Aerosoft
For further information about Aerosoft, click here
See more news in FS Hard/Software |
| Mail to friend | Add Skycontrol to favorites